24 Hour Readathon: Ready Set GO!!!!!!!!!!


Good morning! I don't think I got enough sleep last night. It's a bright and sunny morning. And I have a lovely stack of books to start the day off. I can't guarantee I'll be this chipper same time tomorrow. In case you're just joining in, I am participating in the 24 Hour Readathon. Yes I am planning on reading today for 24 hours straight.

I plan to update every hour on here and on twitter (beatccr) so if I don't update, that means I have passed out.

This is the format of which my updates on here will be:

Title of book(s) started since last update:
Title of book(s) finished since last update:
Number of books read since you started:
Pages read since last update:
Running total of pages read since you started:
Amount of time spent reading since last update:
Running total of time spent reading since you started:

My first three books I will be reading this hour are Confessions of a Fat Girl by Liza Palmer, The Elevator by Angela Hunt and Leaving Carolina by Tamera Leigh.

I learned from the last readathon that it's best for me if I read 50 minutes each hour and then spend the last 10 minutes to recuperate, do the mini challenges and update my status. Also I will be taking two 50 minute breaks to refresh myself throughout the challenge.

Will I stay up again for the whole shebang? We shall see!

So!!! Let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Good morning Deborah :-)

    My name is Louise and this is my first visit to your blog. I am already looking forward to visit again and check it out more :-)

    I live in Denmark and have been up for hours, since I am nine hours ahead of Pacific Time and 5AM Pacific Time means 2PM in Copenhagen, Denmark.

    I wish you much luck with your readathon. I have signed up this year for the first time, although I am not reading but cheerleading.

    This first hour I am going to orientate myself a bit, check out the blogs participating, hanging out on Twitter and so on. I might sneak in a bit of reading here and there, but my main thing is to cheer so GO! GO! GO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat