24 Hour Readathon Heads Up


Oooops totally forgot to mention that this weekend I'm going to be participating the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. This will be my second time doing the Read-a-Thon and I'm very excited about it. Last year I managed to stay up all 24 hours and read 19 books. Not sure if I'll be able to match that this year but we shall see.

What is the 24 Hour Read-a-thon?

It’s sort of a reading challenge, only everyone participates at the same time. For 24 hours, we read books, post in our blogs about our reading, and visit other readers’ blogs. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day.

My start time starts at 8am Saturday morning so yes, that means I plan on staying up until 8am Sunday morning reading! I plan on blogging and twittering hourly about my progress, so if you don't see a post at the top of the hour, that means I didn't make it :-( (I just also noticed I used the word plan 4 times in that paragraph...)

This is just a warning in case you see 24 posts from me in your RSS feed. If you don't care about the readathon please feel free to click read all, I swear I won't be offended.

I don't have a set list of books yet other than two I've picked out. I have a bunch of books from other reading challenges and plus if I get bored with those, believe me I have a huge TBR list that I can choose from. So see you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I still can't believe you read 19 books last time. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this read-a-thon. I can't wait to see how much you read this time. Have fun. I'll be cheering you on here and on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat