24 Hour Readathon Mini Challenge Halfway Meme
2. How many books have you read so far? I've finished 14
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? have no idea...i just grab from my TBR as i go!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? well we were supposed to go to bonfire tonight but luckily it rained so now I don't feel bad for missing it!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? no, not really. husband gets me food and I take breaks every 50 minutes to do stuff
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm really amazed at my pace! I'm on track to pass my mark of 19 books from the April readathon
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? nope! love it just the way it is, but if you guys think of other things, will gladly accept them!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? so far things are going as planned so nothing yet!
9. Are you getting tired yet? still going strong! have caffeeine and i still have my 2 50 minute breaks I'll be taking later
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? make sure to read books that are enjoyable! if you get a boring book, STOP reading it and switch!