I'd also like to say thank you to those who nominated me for Best Cultural Review Blog for the 2009 BBAW Awards. It's truly been an honor that you considered me for that award and even more awesome that I made the shortlist! I've started to branch out in the past year from doing strictly Christian fiction reviews and it's paid off!
As of today I have written 400 book reviews, 68 movie reviews, had 8 author interviews and had 122 contests. When I first started my blog I had a mere 300 books. As of today I have a whopping 2163 books in my collection. Last year I had 1498. That's an accumulation of 665 books in one year! At this rate, if I live to be 90 I'll have over 40,000 books. Oh well I can dream can't I?
Now I wouldn't be where I was today without you guys. Sure I could keep blogging, but if I didn't receive comments or emails, blogging would be really lonely. You guys have kept me going and it always brightens my day when I hear someone tell me they were inspired to read/buy a book because I reviewed it on my blog. I'm always geeked to hear someone say that they never would have found out about a book if they hadn't seen it on my blog
And since it's my THREE year anniversary, I'm giving away THREE prize packages!!! As you know, I read and feature three genres on this blog: Christian fiction, YA and chick lit.
The first prize package is a Christian fiction package. This prize is open to US addresses only.
- The End is Now by Rob Stennett (ARC)
- Angel Fall by Coleman Luck (ARC)
- Saints in Limbo by River Jordan (ARC)
- Seeing Things by Patti Hill (ARC)
- Guardian of the Flame by T.L. Higley (ARC)
- On the Right Path by Diann Hunt
Books 1-5 in the All About Us Series by Shelley Adina
- It's All About US
- The Fruit of My Lipstick
- Be Strong and Curvaceous
- Who Made You a Princess?
- Tidings of Great Boys
Books 1-3 in the Miracle Girls series by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
- The Miracle Girls
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do
- With a Little Help from My Friends
- Hollywood is Like High School With Money by Zoey Dean
- Damas, Dramas and Ana Ruiz by Belinda Acosta
- Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp by Lauren Lipton
- Italian for Beginners by Kristin Hamel
- Love and other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas
- Fifty is not a Four Letter Word by Linda Kelsey
- Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter
A) Which prize package you would like to win (please state Christian fiction, YA or Chick lit, you may enter for as many as you want)
B) If you have been a reader of my blog, what has been your favorite book review
C) If you are new to my blog, knowing the genres I read (Christian fiction, YA and chick lit), what book do you recommend for me?
You MUST answer BOTH these questions to be entered. Entries without answers to BOTH questions will NOT be entered and will be deleted. I'll pick 3 names and announce the winners on Monday, October 5. Good luck and thank you again!!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE A WAY FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU!!!!
ENTRIES WITHOUT CONTACT INFO WILL NOT BE ENTERED.