24 Hour Readathon Hour 16 Recap

Well I decided to take an hour break during Hour 16. What did I do instead of reading?

  • Fold Laundry
  • Put Fresh Sheets on Bed
  • Take a Shower
  • Blow Dry Hair
  • Read US Weekly
  • Go through some posts in my Google Reader
  • Watch SNL until we realized it was a very unfunny repeat of the Megan Fox episode
  • Did Dishes
  • Drink Some Diet Coke

Feel refreshed! I'll probably take another hour break during the wee hours when I feel myself drooping. I totally recommend it.

Comments

  1. oh. I thought Taylor Swift was to be on SNL tonight? oh well. :) happy reading! CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading US Weekly counts doesn't it? ;)

    Glad to see you are still up and at 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a nap! Glad to see you refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you know you're doing great! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat