24 Hour Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge
1. What are you reading right now? A Promise to Believe in by Tracie Peterson and Take One by Karen Kingsbury
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 9, currently reading 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Honestly, not sure. I'm pretty much just grabbing anything from my TBR Pile
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, well I guess I could be doing homework...
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Nope, have no kids and dinner was brought to me :-)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I can't believe how many books I'm actually reading.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None that I know of, having a great time so far.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Get more sleep the night before!!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? A little, but not too bad.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I've been taking 10 minute breaks, at every :50 of the hour. It really helps b/c I can catch up on the mini challenges or walk around the house and stretch.