24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 8

I think I shall stop every hour at the :50 mark to write up this post and do the mini challenges.

Title of book(s) reading since last update: A Claim of Her Own, Viva Vermont by Melody Carlson, The Face by Angela Hunt

Title of finished books: Yuletide Stalker, Comfort Food, Secrets of My Hollywood Life, Daniel's Den

Number of books read since you started: 7

Pages read since last update: 159

Viva Vermont: 85

A Claim of Her Own: 32

The Face: 42


Running total of pages read since you started: 1327
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 350 minutes

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Wow I can't believe how much you have read already! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Holy cow! 1,327 pages already!!! That is amazing! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps popping up as first when ever I check the reader-feed! so I think you are destined to get a ton of cheers from me this RAT.

    2-4-6-8, Who do we appreciate?! BOOKBLOGGERS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat