24 Hour Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge 1

Where are you reading from today? My House

3 facts about me …

1. I am Scared of Ronald McDonald

2. I am a history grad student

3. I am a Star Wars uber nerd

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? around 8 or 9 but then i have backlog of over 600 books in my real TBR pile to fall back on

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? no goals but would like to put a dent in my library TBR pile

Comments

  1. I don't like Ronald either, I love history, I've been with Star Wars from the start, and my real name is Deborah too.

    Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared of McDonald's food!! I love Star Wars too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronald McDonald is a bit scary. I have 8 books on my stack too! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Star Wars nerd too! I didn't know that about you before. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my coworkers named his daughter Leia.

    I am not afraid of RMcD, but I do think his fashion taste is pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, how do you feel about Burger King?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat