24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 4

I think I shall stop every hour at the :50 mark to write up this post and do the mini challenges.

Comfort Food is REALLY good. I'm so glad I got this book. Many thanks to Swapna @ S. Krishna's books for helping me request this one and with her fabulous review.

Title of book(s) reading since last update: Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita, Daniel's Den, Comfort Food

Title of finished books: Yuletide Stalker

Number of books read since you started: 4

Pages read since last update: 193

Secrets of My Hollywood Life: 49

Comfort Food: 116

Daniel's Den: 28


Running total of pages read since you started: 611
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 150 minutes

Comments

  1. I'm impressed at all your reading so far and the fact that you've already read 4 books! Keep up the good work. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:45 AM

    You're a reading machine!

    Comfort Food is one I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck as you continue with the Read-a-Thon and the minichallenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to put Comfort Food on my list to be read.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat