Ponderings

Woman in Despair Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration


I don't usually blog about personal stuff on my blog because I like to keep my personal life and drama away from public view.

But this is sorta book related kinda so I guess it's ok.

I get mad in books when a character tries to tell how they feel and nobody will listen to them.

I get mad when the character is made to feel like they are all alone.

I get mad when a character is told they are over-dramatic and emotional.

I get mad when a character is constantly hurt by over and over again by someone they love who refuses to change.

I get mad at characters who allow themselves to stay in this situation.

Should I get mad at myself?

Comments

  1. First of all, I love you.

    Your feelings are always valid. I am so sorry you are hurting right now and I wish I was on the other side of the country so I could be there for you, but you can always call me, you know that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. At some point questions bounce back to us. Your question got me thinking also. I can't really speak for people who are in the same situation, the situation wherein they chose to stay. We all have our own reasons. I think that we pretty know our strengths and limitations and they're the reason why we keep hanging on and why we are letting go. It's just a matter of knowing what you want and knowing what you can do and until when you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike characters in books you always have the power to change your story. If you could write them out that situation, how would you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb,

    I'm with Amy. Sorry you are in world of hurt. My heart goes out to you.

    With love and prayers, dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 AM

    Yes.

    Be mad enough to take a good hard look at your present and think carefully about your future. Think of all those book situations that have angered you, and do what you wish they would have done. With all that said, the first few years of marriage are the hardest, but as much as you love your husband, you have to always make sure you love yourself a little more. I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are in world of hurt. My heart goes out to you.

    With love and prayers, dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take care of yourself. I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you. You know I'm here to talk anytime you need it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge