New Blog Design

Like the elephant in the room, I thought I'd finally point out that, yes I do have a new blog design! I'd been contemplating a new one for a while especially since I needed a new one that would finally upgrade me to the new Blogger template. Yes I had been using the old blogger template that made me have to enter EVERYTHING by HTML code on my own. Do you know how much easier the new blogger is? (I'm assuming you already have)

Any who, I have to give MAJOR props to my blog designer Judi from Doodlebug Designs.Doodlebug Designs

I decided to go to her after seeing the fabulous job she did with Rel's Relz Reviews, CeeCee's Book Splurge and Jen's So Many Books So Little Time blogs. She did a fabulous job with my design. She was really patient with all the questions I had, even when I didn't understand what certain things meant. She was more than willing to answer all my questions and helped me pick out the perfect fit for my blog. We had some trouble with the pictures and colors coordinating but Judi went above and beyond to try to make everything work together. She wants to make the blog the way YOU want it it look. She is really one of the most talented blog designers out there today. I definitely recommend her of you are looking to update your blog and give it a new look.

Comments

  1. I noticed your new look several days ago and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog design, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thanks for letting me know about Doodle Bug Designs. I've been contemplating a design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful design, love the colors and especially the header - just perfect! It's very clean and easy to read, a big plus for me :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I come over I want to freshen my design. I love your new layout. You can't go wrong with Doodlebug Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I've already commented on this on Twitter, but I love the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi is just wonderful, isn't she? I can't believe you were still doing the whole HTML thing - yikes! You won't know yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat