The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived by Steven Scott
From Jesus’ earthly life readers will learn:
- How to break through the barriers that prevent them from achieving extraordinary success at work and relational success at home.
- How to experience a level of happiness and fulfillment that nothing the world offers can duplicate.
- How to use adversity and opposition as a springboard for greater success.
- How to love others in a way that increases their love as well.
No matter what a person’s area of expertise and in what setting a person influences others, living by the principles of Jesus’ life on earth produces extraordinary success, unprecedented achievements, personal fulfillment, and blessings for others.
The bestselling author of The Richest Man Who Ever Lived now brings us a book that is even more profound in its scope and its mission, revealing wisdom and insights from the life of Jesus. Scott shows us how the manner and method with which Jesus pursued and accomplished his goals and purpose offer life-changing lessons that each of us can use to achieve far more successful and fulfilled lives.
Steven K. Scott’s life changed forever one night in 1964, when he was first introduced to the man he came to know as “the homeless carpenter.” Since that fateful night, Scott has drawn on the teachings and the powerful lessons he learned from the way that Jesus lived his life to help create two dozen businesses that have generated billions of dollars in revenue. His success, he claims, is due in large measure to the eternal lessons he learned from the “homeless carpenter”—the greatest mentor in his life. Among the principles he learned:
- The importance of identifying—and strengthening—the “whys” that drive our sense of purpose
- Discovering and mastering the seven keys that made Jesus the greatest communicator of all time
- Recognizing that the manner and methods we use to reach out to others are as important as our message.
Filled with stories about how Scott practiced and used the teachings and insights of Jesus in his own career and personal life and in raising and supporting his family, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived will open a new door into what it means to live a life of extraordinary accomplishment and purpose in everything that you do.
Steven K. Scott is the best-selling author of The Richest Man Who Ever Lived, The Greatest Words Ever Spoken, and Mentored by a Millionaire. After failing in nine jobs, he started reading a chapter of Proverbs every day—and the wisdom of Scripture changed his life. Scott and his business partners have built more than a dozen multimillion-dollar companies from scratch, achieving billions of dollars in sales. He is the co-founder of Max International, Total Gym Fitness, and The American Telecast Corporation. He is a popular international speaker on the subjects of personal and professional achievement and the application of biblical wisdom to every area of life.