Thanks to Carly from Axe, I'm giving away an AXE gift basket to one lucky reader of this blog! To enter leave a comment stating either
1) what do you like best about your guy's hair
2) which male celebrity has the best hair?
You must also leave your email address so I can contact you if you win. I'll pick a name and announce the winner on Saturday March 14. US addresses only. Good luck!
My fiance LOVES using Axe products. He was really geeked that there was a line of
products specifically for guys. He loves the body spray, deodorant and shower gel.
And he was really excited when we saw the ads for the shampoo and conditioner!
(even I don't get THAT geeked out lol) So for Valentine's day, I went out and got him
a gift basket with a bunch of Axe stuff and he loved it. He smells really good too.
If you've never used Axe products here are some facts you should know:
- Guys have no idea how important their hair is to girls
- Most guys think their hair is fine the way it is, but girls disagree
- There are two things guys need to know in order to get the hair that girls like.
1) The shampoo you pick matters, 2) Don't use a gel.
- AXE Hair doesn't smell like a girls shampoo
- For those that think AXE has an overwhelming smell,
you are either dousing yourself in the product or don't know how to use it moderately.
- You can get over 75 uses with the styling products
New research from AXE confirms that girls care a lot about guys' hair.
In fact, nearly three of out of four (74 percent) agree that hair is
one of the first things they notice about a guy. Guys, however,
incorrectly believe that girls consider their personality more
important than their hair. What's worse – 85 percent of guys think their hair is pretty
good, but less than half of girls agree that guys have great hair.
AXE, the leader in men’s grooming, is an iconic personal care brand
around the world that helps guys look, smell and feel their best. The
Unilever-manufactured brand is available in a line of deodorant
bodysprays, deodorant and anti-perspirant sticks, shower gels and hair
care products. Axe is the No. 1 male Anti-Perspirant Deodorant brand in
the U.S. The shower gel, launched in 2005, reached No. 1 status five
months after hitting shelves. The brand’s mission is to help guys get
the girl with grooming products that reflect individual personality and
lifestyle. For more information, visit www.theaxeeffect.com.
Oh and my pick for celeb great hair?