300 books in 2009!

So today I finished my 300th book 0f 2009.


If you can remember about less than a month ago, I finished my 200th book of 2009. Yes in less than a month I've read over a 100 books. This is mainly due to being involved in a series reading challenge on Paperback Swap where we're playing for points. So I've been reading on average about 4 books every weekday. This is by far the most books I have ever read in a year (since I started keeping track). And this was with a wedding AND school. I amaze even myself.

Anywho I had set an unofficial goal of 300 books but since that's already passed, what to do now? I'm not going to set another official goal because school's starting tomorrow and that is going to be my first priority (honestly!). But I think there's a possibility I could read over 400 books. The Fall Reading Challenge is coming up, plus the 24 Hour Readathon is in October. Also there will be 2 weeks of free reading in December.

We'll just have to see! I've also made a new tab at the top if you want to keep track of my reading for the year.

Comments

  1. All I can say is ... you're AMAZING, Deborah - a lean, mean, reading machine! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's really impressive. I can't imagine reading 4 books almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! Congratulations on your power reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you read 100 books last month, that is absolutely mind-blowing. Even when I have free time to read a ton I end up seduced by doing nothing of any value on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bow to you - you are amazing! Awesome accomplishment, definitely something I aspire to. I thought I did good with 20 book months but you have me beat. Congrats again and good luck reaching 400 (and with school)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I thought I did great reading 40 last year... I bow to your greatness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat