New Bookcase!

*Please excuse the bad photo quality!*

If you remember, a few weeks ago I posted about how I would be receiving a
bookshelf from CSN Office furniture to review. I was uber excited about this because...well...my TBR pile is like this:


ok well, the last picture is my finished books pile that needs to be shelved. That tiny bookcase was currently the only bookcase we had in the house. I've used all the shelf space under our bar to store my books. I shelve books that I have read while my TBR pile just stacks up against the wall.

Anywho, after some shipping delays my bookcase finally arrived. I had gotten the Five Shelf Bookcase in Oak.


I was very excited about this and couldn't wait to open up the box. My husband helped me put it together. When we opened up the box all the pieces were numbered and labeled. The direction sheet showed us how to put everything together. The materials consisted of two long boards which were the sides of the bookcase, 4 shelves, a back piece, kick plate and screws, nails and coverings for the nails. I would say it took us about an hour to put everything together. The only extra tool we needed was a hammer. We did have a slight mishap with hammering the back piece to the shelf but that was our fault as we had misaligned the piece to the sides of the shelf and ended up hammering a tiny chunk out the shelf. However it's really small and you can't see it at all.

I was really pleased with the results.


I put the books that were on top of the tiny bookshelf inside the new bookshelf.

This shelf was put together really nicely and very well worth it's price. It's easy to put together and I think I could have done it by myself if I had to. I think it would be good for a a student's bedroom or an office study if you are looking for something inexpensive to hold your books. I might have to get another one from CSN because even after putting books in the shelf my TBR pile still looks like this

(the first two piles on the left have ANOTHER two piles BEHIND them.)

Thanks to CSN Office furniture for providing this product for review.

Comments

  1. The bookcase looks great! I can't wait to show Carl your TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have books all over like that too, the only problem is I don't have room for a bookcase to hold them, cause they are all already sitting on top of filled bookcases lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great looking shelf! I actually have enough bookshelves for my books, but only because I bought several over the years to keep up! That's a lot of books in piles... I think that would bother me, to be honest! I like my books to be neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is one huge collection. You need your own library building. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the bookcase. Your TBR pile is making me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bookcase! LOL I should show your book piles to my husband. He's been very disgruntled about my piles lately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat