Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica!!!

I just want to say to please forgive the lack of original posts in the next few weeks. It's about to be finals time in school so there are papers, projects and exams that I have to finish up. I haven't had a chance to read in my spare time so I haven't been able to write up new reviews. Don't worry though, because I have a couple contests that are coming up in the next few days. If you don't mind bearing with me until the middle of December and then the blog will be up and running with fresh new reviews for you!

In other quick news, I've just become a HUGE fan of The Office (US version), I watched all 4 seasons and what's been shown of the 5th plus the webisodes all last month. Now I can't wait til Thursday nights for new ones. I am seriously considering going to The Office convention next year in Scranton if all things fall in the right place. I love the show because of the ensemble cast everyone on there is great but my two favorites are Jim (because he's just so darn cute and charming and him and Pam are wonderful!) and Toby (because he's so sad and cute and you just want to make him happy). I'm so glad he's back on the show!

And for all you Jim/Dwight fans out there, this is for you (my favorite is at 3:14)

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    We'll be here waiting for you. Good luck with your school work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge