Nancy Drew Challenge Wrap Up

Well 2010 has come to an end and so has the Nancy Drew challenge. Thanks for coming along with me for my very first challenge hosting gig. I wasn't the best of hostesses but I enjoyed chatting with all of you! I am really glad that I was able to complete this lifelong goal of reading all the yellow-back Nancy Drew books this year and I'm glad to have a bunch of you along for the ride.

Now as promised, there are prizes to be won! I will be checking to see if your name was on the original sign up list when the challenge started (aka don't enter for these if you didn't participate in the challenge!)


For those that completed at least 30 books, there are 4 copies of Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock (based on the first 3 books, Secret of the Old Clock, the Hidden Staircase, and Mystery at Lilac Inn)

Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock PC Game




For those that completed the challenge and read ALL the books, you can enter BOTH drawings. Also 1 name drawn from all those who finish all 56 books will win 5 games:

Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy

Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy PC Game
Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships

Nancy Drew Ransom of the Seven Ships PC Game


Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy

Nancy Drew The Haunting of Castle Malloy PC Game
Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice

Nancy Drew The Phantom of Venice PC Game
Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger

Nancy Drew&reg Dossier Resorting to Danger PC Game


These forms will be open until January 16. Since I am sending the prizes, I can only ship to US addresses. Thank you again for participating in this challenge! Maybe in 2012 I'll do a Hardy Boys challenge? :)

Comments

  1. I didn't find your blog until recently, but thanks for a good idea! I have my collection, but honestly don't remember if I read them all or not. I'm going to work them in to my reading this year and see how far I get. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 AM

    Hi,
    I finished all 56, so would I enter for both the set of 5 and the Secret of the Old Clock?
    Thanks!
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun challenge! I really enjoyed reading all of Nancy and I'm going to miss her a bit. I'll have to get one every now and then to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ryan you can enter for both of them since you finished all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Okay, thanks!
    ~Ryan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge