Today is my 25th birthday. (Yes I'm still at that age where I will tell you my age) And instead of being able to enjoy reading what I want, I have to read boring books for grad school. *Sigh* The qualms of growing older.

As a history major, here are some noteworthy events that happened today:

hmm not too interesting, a war ends, a war begins, and ebay is born. hmm.

and what famous people do i share a birthday with?
that's it!!! billions of people in Hollywood and other places and for all my life, and he is the only person i know on the list. :(

oh yeah to all you Michael W. Smith fans though, his oldest son Ryan is celebrating his 25th bday today too! (yes we are EXACTLY the same age)

so that's all the historical details of September the 3rd.

feel free to leave any wishes if you would like.

on to reading some of the driest books that have ever graced the face of this earth.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I can sympathize with your college reading woes...I was so happy to leave text books behind! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You baby, you!! I'm old enough to be your MAMA, and yet I feel young enough to be your gal pal:-)

    Happy Birthday, and here's wishes for something not so dry to read today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was wonderful and the upcoming year is your best ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Happy Day-After-Your-Birthday! :-) I turned 25 earlier this year and it has been a good time so far. :-)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Deborah. I recently turned 25...with 14 years experience...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday - hope it's a great one:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear
    Deborah, Happy Birthday to you.....
    And many more! Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Deb! It's my daughter-in-law's birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday :) I turned 25 in April. My major was biology but I had some dry books along the way. ;)Here's to great Christian fiction! (and nonfiction)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Deborah! Remember that college reading lists will be a thing of the past - someday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:29 AM

    Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your twenties, they fly by quickly.

    MMM..one day, I think we'll be calling you Dr. Deborah. Why stop at a Master's? I'll cheer you on. You can do it...rah rah rah!

    happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Birthday Girl! Sorry my greetings are late - celebrations for my baby who will be your age in 20 years - LOL!!

    Like Deena, I'm feeling my age but love "hanging" around with you!

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heard it was someone b-day!! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat