I was tagged by Tami from Tree Swing Reading

Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random THINGS about me:

1. I was born exactly to the date, 200 years after the Treaty of Versailles was signed thus ending the American Revolution. Was this a sign that I would become a history major?

2. I own over 1500 books and only 3 bookshelves (which means the rest are in rubbermaid containers, piled on TOP of the bookcase, or stacked in piles on the floor)

3. I am getting married in exactly 9 months and I still have not found my dress yet. (Ahh)

4. I have a pug that lives back home with my parents. His full name is Pugsly Obi Wan Yoda (we got him in 1999 right when Episode 1 came out)

5. I don't normally watch chick flicks, but I absolutely love The Holiday with Kate Winslet and I really need to buy the DVD because everytime it comes on TV, I drop what I'm doing and watch it.

6. I love Girl Scout cookies. I wasn't one when I was younger so I never sold them. They need to accept check cards. Everytime I see them I have no cash on me and then whenever I have cash they are nowhere to be found. My favorite is Thin Mints but right now I'm having a craving for Samoas.

I'm not tagging but feel free to leave 6 random things about you here!

Comments

  1. The Holiday was good, wasn't it? I saw it recently and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat