Please vote!!!



Wow! My blog has been nominated for Best Christian/Inspirational Blog for the 2008 Book Blogger Appreciation Week Awards!

I'm up against 4 other blogs including 2 of my own blogger buddy's Deena's A Peek at My Bookshelf and Rel's Relz Reviewz. VERY tough competition. I'm just honored to be even nominated with all the wonderful Christian blogs up there.

If you feel I'm worth of winning please stop by here and vote. While you're there you can vote for other blogs in a ton of other categories.

Hehe I feel like I've been nominated for an Oscar. BTW if you're not registered to vote for the real election, please do!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I was checking out all the nominees and trying to live up to my nomination by inviting everyone over to Semicolon tomorrow for the Saturday Review of Books. It's just a place I provide each Saturday to leave links to your book reviews for the week, and you're certainly invited to contribute and to enjoy the reviews by other book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'd vote for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat