Nancy Drew Challenge October Recap

The Nancy Drew Challenge is a reading challenge for 2010 for readers to attempt to read all 56 original yellow hardbacks that were in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories. Click here for more information or to sign up for the challenge. At the end of each month, I will put up a post where participants of the challenge can recap how they did during that month.

Oh geez. I am a BAD BAD challenge host. I totally forgot to do a post for September. Then I had a really long post reviewing one of the Nancy Drew games that is being offered as prizes for the challenge finishers and I LOST IT! I am currently out of town so I don't have that much time to recap it so it will have to wait until next month sadly. The challenge will be winding down in 2 more months. Next month I SWEAR I will start having the forms to fill out for all those who have completed. We're almost to the finish line!

How was Nancy Drew for you in October?


Comments

  1. LOVE this blog! So nice to come outta the writing cave and read "The God Hater" review and WISH I had time to read all the Nancy DREWS!!!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read four more Nancies this month. I have 10 to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge