24 Hour Readathon Mini Challenge #1

Where are you reading from today? home!

3 facts about me … I hate Ronald McDonald, I am a grad student, I got married this past June!

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?... well my real TBR pile has over 600 books so I'll just grab from there!

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? - just to stay up for the whole entire time!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? - TAKE BREAKS!!! They help a LOT

Comments

  1. I don't hate Ronald McDonald - I just hate the food he serves! LOL Have fun with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ronald mcdonald and his posse is the stuff of nightmares!! :)

    i'm cheering you on and wishing you well on the readathon. i'm having a bake-athon and clean-athon at my house! i'll try to sneak in some reading too--i have reviews coming soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge