24 Hour Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge

Love Your Local Library Mini Challenge

  1. What is the name of your local library? Reston Regional Library What city is it located in? Reston, VA
  2. How often do you go to the library? About every two weeks or whenever I need something for school or if a hold comes in. If you're a regular, do the staff know you? Not yet, especially since I do self check out.
  3. Do you browse while you're there or just pick up items you have placed on reserve? I do both, depending on my time. Most of the time I come in just for holds but I can't resist looking around and then I get something extra!
  4. What is your favorite thing about your local library? I just love being able to get all these books and audiobooks and DVDs for free. I love the book sales they have at our library. they are HUGE! They also have a great selection of my three favorite genres: Christian fiction, YA and chick lit.

Comments

  1. Libraries with a good media collection are definitely awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

Triple Threat

The Nancy Drew Challenge