Mailbox Mondays

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted by Savvy Verse and Wit this month.

Here are the books I got this week. Link
For Review:


Unexpected Dismounts by Nancy Rue
Desired by Ginger Garrett


Here's to Friends by Melody Carlson
Composing Amelia by Alison Strobel

Link
A Lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander
The Opposite of Art by Athol Dickson


Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii by Robin Jones Gunn
A Marriage for Meghan by Mary Ellis


The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
Say You'll Be Mine by Julia Amante



Valley of Dreams by Lauraine Snelling

Comments

  1. I've heard good things about Melody Carlson's books. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of books. Envy! Envy! (big smile). The Opposite of Art and The Rivals look especially good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed Alison Strobel around...I'm curious. You have several tempting titles. Hope you enjoy them.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Those books are all new to me so I look forward to hearing more. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody Carlson writes a great story. Have a wonderful week, Deborah, enjoy all your new books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a fan of Lauraine Snelling. I will have to get myself caught up on her books! These all look like really great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Nice mailbox, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they're all great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I desire Desired

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat