Mailbox Mondays

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted by Savvy Verse and Wit this month.

Here are the books I got this week.

For Review:











The Survivors by Will Weaver
Baby, It's Cold Outside by Susan May Warren
The Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
If I Tell by Janet Gutler
Havoc by Jeff Sampson
I'm Not Her by Janet Gutler
Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James
Pink Smog by Francesca Lia Block
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
You are So Not Smart by David McRaney
Black Boy White School by Brian F. Walker
Lovetorn by Kavati Daswani
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
A Wedding Invitation by Alice Wisler
The Christmas Shoppe by Melody Carlson
Sunrise on the Battery by Beth Webb Hart

Comments

  1. Looks like you got a nice variety. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How to Save a Life and Black Boy, White School both look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful mix of books! Sunrise on the Battery looks like a great read. Enjoy all your new books and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so tempting! Gorgeous covers and wonderful-sounding titles. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got "Baby its Cold Outside" too, looking forward to reading it!
    I have thought that "I'm not her" looked good, but I did not get it. I will have to come back to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You received some interesting books this week - all new to me. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice variety and a lot of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked The Wonder of Your Love; I started The Christmas Shoppe, it's interesting. Sunrise on the Battery fell flat for me--and it's the second of Webb's books that have. Its almost like she's too ambitious, and sets you up for a terrific book and then delivers average.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look very good and are new to me titles. I will have to check and see what they are all about! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Nice mailbox, new titles for me, enjoy.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I got If I Tell and I'm Not Her too. And I'm sooooo jealous that you got Incarnate, How to Save a Life, and Under the Never Sky.

    Here is my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat