Mailbox Mondays

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia of A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted by Savvy Verse and Wit this month.

Here are the books I got this week.

For Review:


Remembering You by Tricia Goyer
The Puppy that Came for Christmas by Megan Rix


There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
Dangerous Mercy by Kathy Herman


Forsaking All Others by Allison Pittman
What Came First by Carol Snow

Contest Win
:






Record Collecting for Girls
by Courtney E. Smith
Minding Ben by Victoria Brown
That is All by John Hodgman

From Paperbackswap:



Sweet Sanctuary by Sheila Walsh and Cindy Martinusen-Coloma
An Ocean Away by Lisa Harris

Comments

  1. Nice selection here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mailbox. Looks like you got some great books! Have a great reading week.

    Have a look at my haul of free e-books this week!!

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety...happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. There You'll Find Me and Remembering You have both caught my eye! That puppy sure is adorable too! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Great mailbox, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mailbox-monday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you had a good week! I'm interested in What Came First - I loved the post the author wrote for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:11 PM

    That's quite a lot of books in one week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard What Came First is good. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat