Armchair BEA Day 2



Today's topic is to highlight some of my favorite books this year. As you may or may not know, I always do a year in review post spotlighting my favorite books of the previous year, so it will be interesting to see if some of these books still make that list come December 31.


To read my review of each book, click on the title under each cover.

YA (Christian fiction) - Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren (David C. Cook)

Contemporary Women's fiction - Born Under a Lucky Moon by Dana Precious (William Morrow)


Memoir - Big in China by Alan Paul (Harper)

Historical Romance (Christian fiction) - To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer (Bethany House)

Chick Lit/Contemporary Fiction - Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Dutton)

Historical Fiction (Christian fiction) - An Eye for Glory by Karl Bacon (Zondervan)

Historical Romance (Christian fiction) - A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell (Bethany House)

Chick Lit (Christian fiction) - Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart (David C. Cook)

Comments

  1. I really like the looks of these books! Haven't heard of all, but at least some! Have found a whole lot of books today. :D

    My top 5 "Best Of 2011" books!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    I'm so glad to see Operation Bonnet made your list. It's one I've been wanting to read but haven't seen too much about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat