More organization!

In an effort to tidy up my blog and do some organization, I've created another page in my review database by adding Reviews Sorted by Authors. In case you knew the author but didn't know which genre, I've now listed reviews alphabetically by author last name (if multiple authors, using just the first author's last name) and then alphabetical by title. To access this, click on review database on the header of the main page and there is a link within that post that will take you to it.

I've shrunk the label list on the side of my blog by removing all the author labels, though each post will still have click-able labels to cross reference. What is left on the side are types of posts (book review, contest, movie review, etc) as well as publishers. I might consider doing one more page to to the review database by sorting by publishers but we shall see.

Again if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat