Spring Reading Thing Wrap Up
Well all good things must come to an end. And the Spring Reading Thing is now over. How'd I do? Well I read all the books (25) on my list PLUS 37 more for a grand total of 62 books in 3 months!!!!!
Here's the list of the books I read for the challenge. Here's a breakdown of the OTHER books that I read
- The Hand That Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka
- The Other Daughter by Miralee Ferrell
- Daring Chloe by Laura Jensen Walker
- On the Loose by Jenny B. Jones
- The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis
- Midsummer Melody by Rebecca Kelly
- Symphony of Secrets by Sharon Hinck
- Something Old Something New by Jane Orcutt
- The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Ewen
- We Have This Moment by Diann Hunt
- A Whisper of Freedom by Tricia Goyer
- All in the Timing by Melody Carlson
- Forsaken by James David Jordan
- Zora and Nicky by Claudia Mair Burney
- When Zeffie Got a Clue by Peggy Darty
- The Song Weaver by B.J. Hoff
- Death, Deceit and Some Smooth Jazz by Claudia Mair Burney
- Kill Me If You Can by Nicole Young
- The Oak Leaves by Maureen Lang
- Someday by Karen Kingsbury
- The Pipe Organ by Jane Orcutt
- Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake
- A Lady of Secret Devotion by Tracie Peterson
- Saving Grace by Denise Hunter
- Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
- Lorna by Debra White Smith
- Paws, Prayers and
by Diann Hunt Providence
- Finding Faith by Denise Hunter
- Along Came a Cowboy by Christine Lynxwiler
- Blonde Ambition by Zoey Dean
- Tall Cool One by Zoey Dean
- Back in Black by Zoey Dean
- Some Like It Hot by Zoey Dean
- Bratfest at Tiffany’s by Lisi Harrison
- Girls on Film by Zoey Dean
- The A-List by Zoey Dean
- All Eyes on Her by Poonam Sharma
- What was the best book you read this spring? Daring Chloe was really really good. Blood Sisters was an eyeopener.
- What book could you have done without? All goodies this time around, although The Wedding Machine did take me a while to get into.
- Did you try out a new author this spring? If so, which one, and will you be reading that author again? Yep, finally gave in and started The A-List series and found it's not too bad.
- If there were books you didn't finish, tell us why. Did you run out of time? Realize those books weren't worth it? I finished all my books this time around.
- Did you come across a book or two on other participants' lists that you're planning to add to your own to-be-read pile? Which ones? Enjoyed seeing all the other Christian fiction books on other TBR lists. Makes me want to go back and reread them again.
- What did you learn -- about anything -- through this challenge? Maybe you learned something about yourself or your reading style, maybe you learned not to pick so many nonfiction books for a challenge, maybe you learned something from a book you read. Whatever it is, share! I had a short original list to begin with. My goal was to read at least one more than the 53 from the fall challenge. I had no idea I had read so many this go round!
- What was the best part of the Spring Reading Challenge? I read all my library books that I had kept putting off. So I got them all done with no fines to pay!
- Would you be interested in participating in another reading challenge this all? Definitely. Although with school and wedding plans, I'll prally have a really small list next time!
- Any other thoughts, impressions, or comments. Thanks for hosting this Katrina!!!! Can't wait til fall!