1. Title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2. Author: J.K. Rowling
3. Copyright: 2007
4. How long was the book languishing in your TBR pile? I finished it the day it came out, in 5 hours!!
5. What made you buy/borrow the book in the first place? DUH! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and it's the last book.
6. What were your thoughts on the story? Everything I wanted and more. I laughed and I cried. This is one of the few books where I have really cried hard while reading. The characters are so real to me. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read it but it is SOOOOOOO good. And what's even better are the Christian overtones throughout the book, something totally unexpected but very appreciated. This is one of the best books I've read every, definitely the best of the whole series. I've been reading HP for 6 years (yes I'm a late bloomer) and I feel like I'm losing a part of me now. J.K. Rowling is a genius.
7. Now do you wish you read the book sooner? Well unless you meant by earlier in the day! I just wish it wasn't over..
8. Any questions/statements for the author? I don't know how she did it. I have the uttermost respect for J.K. Rowling and her imagination.
9. Where will the book reside now? On the shelf along with the rest of the series as we await the HP encyclopedia Rowling said she will write next. I will prally reread the whole series again later in the year. Hmm I might make it a challenge to read the whole series at least once a year...
Join the Christian Fiction Challenge! Next month is July-YA book
9 hours ago