400 Books in 2010!

Today I finished reading my 400th book of 2010. (A review of this book will be forthcoming) And believe it or not, I'm ahead of my pace from last year. It wasn't til the middle of October that I read my 400th book in 2009. So I'm pretty much well on pace to read about 600 books this year, but we shall see. Well, now that I've finished graduate school, while I'm looking for a job, I can read as much as I can in my spare time without feeling any guilt that I should be studying or writing papers!

Comments

  1. Wow! Congratulations. 400 is A LOT. I thought I was doing good to meet my goal of 50 this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is ... insane? amazing? totally impressive! I'm going to beat last year's count, and probably set a new personal record -- but nothing that high. I am in awe. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow!!!!!!!! That's crazy I'm so jealous. I haven't read anything in like 2 weeks. :( And I kinda need to like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super crazy. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Impressive! It would take me 4 years to read 400 books. Here's hoping you make it to 600! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your thoughts. Comments on posts that are older than 14 days are moderated so don't worry if your comment doesn't show up automatically.

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Mission by Athol Dickson

The Nancy Drew Challenge

Triple Threat